Sygma Technologies is an EPCC company working as a Consultant to Customer, Third Part Engineer or General Contractor. Our worldwide experience gained in the last 10 years has given us the required experience to give assistance to public or private customers all over the world. With our premises in various European Countries, we are able to give the most efficient and fast answer to our clients.
We are able to supply personnel, services and products from all the European Countries. Our participation in various medium and large projects has allowed us to develop our teams, and specialize us in following fields:
- Automation Engineering for Control & Safety Systems (DCS, PLC, ESD, BMS). System Architecture Design, Functional and Supply Specification, Cause-Effect Diagram for Control & Safety Systems, Control and Safety Narratives Description, Logic Diagrams for Safety and Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD), HAZID, HAZOP and Safety Risk Analysis. Reverse Engineering for the revamping of obsolete control systems, Configuration activities on Customer existing Control & Safety Systems, Management/Supervision of Automation System F.A.T. (Factory Acceptance Test), Assistance to On-Site Commissioning and Start-Up phase.
- Process piping and structures. Process engineering, piping engineering, stress analysis, energetic modeling of systems, noise impact analysis, buildings survey and census, plant survey and graphic rendering of installations, 2d/3d graphic processing, projects editing and post-production, as-built drawings, work budget analysis, distribution and layout optimization.
- Electricity Production and Distribution. Hydromechanical equipment’s, turbines, generators, BOP, automation.
- Refineries and Petro Chemical Plants. Revamping maintenance operations, new constructions, skids supply.
- Industrial and Public water supply. Water desalting, filtration systems, chemical dosing systems, crude oil desalting. Potabilisators skids for human need and all required certifications from public heath institutions.
Our production workshop is based in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy). A workshop with all facilities and lifting cranes allow us to manufacture entire skids (mechanical, piping, instrumentation, electricity, etc.) and prepare them for FAT inspections.
With the proximity of the International Industrial port of Cagliari we can offer logistical and exportations solutions to our customers all over the world. The Engineering offices are based in Monthey (Switzerland), Serramana (Italy), Milano (Italy).